It’s official: Trent and I are the owners of a new home. (Drumroll please)…The Kizer Mansion. If you live in the South Bend area, you may know this home. If not, allow me to give a few of the important tidbits.
1. Located on W Washington St in South Bend, IN.
2. Built in 1885-1886 (historical, to say the least).
3. Size is still being debated. Some say 7,000 sq ft others say 10,000 sq ft. We feel it’s around 9,000 – but we will know exactly when we get done.
4. Current use has been many apartments (MANY) since 1940.
5. Future use will be our home.
6. The goal is to renovate this back to a single family home over the next 2 years….and not have any ER visits during this process.
You can also follow us on Facebook or Instagram (icons below will link directly) for more pics.